Job: External Form F Assessor
FFP are currently seeking home-based Form F Assessors to cover the South of Wales, from Swansea in the West, to Newport in the East.
FFP is a Tier 1 provider of fostering services. Our core work involves providing high quality and well supported fostering families for children and young people in the care of local authorities. Working in partnership with local authorities we are dedicated to providing creative, effective and well-being outcome-focused services.
• To undertake and complete Form F assessments in the timescale set out in FFP’s policy and guidance.
• To visit personal referees as identified on application form for prospective foster carer/s.
• To ensure that all checks and references are undertaken and completed.
• To provide to the supervisor, regular written updates of the draft assessment.
• To liaise with the administrative department concerning the progress of administrative checks and completion of the Form F.
• To be available for supervision, consultation or liaison as required.
• To be available to present completed Form F’s to FFP’s fostering panel and provide support to the applicants through this process.
• To be aware of FFP’s Safeguarding procedures and immediately report any safeguarding matter or concerns to a FFP manager and any relevant placing authority and the area authority.
• To carry out the duties in line with FFP’s Foster Carer and Supervising Social Worker Standards and Practice Guidance.
Rates of Pay
• FFP will pay £2,000 upon successful completion of a Form F Assessment.
• Travelling time is included in the above payments unless travelling is in excess of 1 hour in each direction, in which case travelling time will be paid for the ‘in excess’ period only at £15 per hour.
• FFP will pay £33 per hour for initial visits, assessments which are not completed, and any other piece of work.
You will need to be DipSW, CSS or CQSW qualified and registered with the SCW. An enhanced disclosure is also required and is requested for you by FFP.
email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
WE ARE CURRENTLY NO LONGER LOOKING FOR FORM F ASSESSORS, WE WILL BE UPDATING OUR WEBSITES WITH NEW JOBS WHEN VACANCIES BECOME AVAILABLE.
return to news & blogs