Why choose us?
- We are an independent agency with a friendly family approach, dedicated to improving the outcomes of children and young people under our care.
- We provide all the support and training necessary to ensure our carers can provide the very best home and family for the children they look after.
- We stand by and support an agency built on teamwork, trust and communication. We are one big family!
Family Fostering Partners are proud to be one of the most established independent fostering agencies in Wales. We have recently expanded our horizons and are now covering regions in Mid-West England too, bringing with us all of the experience and knowledge we have learnt in our time as a Tier 1 Fostering Agency on the All Wales Framework! This is an achievement we are extremely proud of as it means we are officially ranked as the leading foster care agency in Wales! An honour that is a testament to the hard work and commitment of our team of social workers, administrators, and of course, amazing carers.
We believe our success comes from our investment in people. We take the time to understand our carers, and our approach is always family-based. We believe this creates happy and successful carers who enjoy their role and actively contribute to the success of our agency! By empowering our carers with continued support, understanding, time and consideration, we ensure that the looked after children under their care have a real opportunity to thrive.
If you’re looking for more evidence of why you should foster with us, then read below…
- Our link workers and staff offer prospective carers careful and considerate guidance through the application process. We know that this can be a stressful time, and sometimes questions about your personal life can seem invasive. We are always professional and friendly in our approach. We want you to join the team as much as you want to and so we will do everything in our power to make the application process stress free.
- Our carers receive full initial training as well as ongoing training and support. We provide training on a range of different subjects and specialities to make sure you are equipped with the knowledge you need to support the young people in your care.
- We are dedicated to supporting you throughout your career with us, from your first placement and beyond.
- We host regular events allowing you to meet with other foster parents and gain a support network of likeminded people who are also part of the Family Fostering Partners family.
- We always aim to match foster parents with foster children who we think will fit well together and form a strong relationship. This is why we take time to get to know our carers on an individual basis. Well-matched placements are the key to success!
- We offer a generous fostering allowance that includes a professional fee as a reward for your hard work, commitment and dedication.
Apply today to join Family Fostering Partners and share in our achievements!
Join a Top Tier Fostering agency today and benefit from amazing support and a true family approach! If you live in England, don’t worry, you can still join Wales’ top agency as we cover regions in the Mid-West too.
Take the first steps towards your new career in fostering and contact us today. Our friendly team are always on hand to answer your questions and make you feel happy and comfortable in your decision to foster with us. Once you have initiated contact, we can take the pressure out of things by guiding you through the process. We will be with you every step of the way!
Give us a call on 03300 948816, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form below. Alternatively, use our live chat tool to start a conversation with an expert at Family Fostering Partners.